Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Fun

Last weekend we were in Cincinnati and the boys had a lot of fun playing in Grandma and Grandpa's pool (especially with cousin MacKenna), hanging out with various aunts and uncles and cousins, meeting baby cousin Cameron and making a People Pile on the couch. (Order: Alex, Ben, Ben; Alex with Aunt Julie, cousin Cameron, Aunt Pam, cousin Evan, Aunt Karen and cousin MacKenna)


Back at home, we enjoyed playing on the couch with Daddy, and, of course, running (Alex):

2 comments:

Linda said...

I realize this makes me a bigger cliche than, like, movie scenes with people arguing in the rain, but it's really seeing Evan that makes me feel like I am at least four hundred years old.

Everybody looks divine -- yay! Now how come you're not on Facebook, roomie, so you can type fascinating updates like "Sarah is studying brains" or whatever? That would be awesome.

Sarah said...

It's too dangerous to be on Facebook when all my students are. Just consider me set on "Watching the Olympics," til Sunday, then "studying brains" through mid-December....