Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day in Baltimore

By Alex

Christmas  Day in Baltimore was  so fun! Aunt Karla stayed over for the night.  I was so excited when we opened presents! I was very very happy when  I saw what my presents were! Some of my favorites were the stuffed skunk, a stuffed goose, a few other stuffed animals, a snowy owl kite, and our new bikes. Many many other people came over for Christmas Day. I thanked a lot of people for my presents. After supper we played a lot with our cousins, Lucy and Eric. There was pie for dessert! Now I am going to stop because I want to play my new game, Ten Days in Africa.
 



                                            

2 comments:

Jan Miyake said...

I'll have to go check out that game! Helen is also excited about a new game that you might enjoy too: Fish Sticks.

Sarah said...

Actually, Jan, you and Josh might like 10 Days in Africa. The way you have to think to win is right down your alleys.